Placentas are amazing organs, and we’re learning that they do so much more than simply manage the movement of nutrients and wastes between mother and fetus. In this month’s issue of The Scientist, placenta expert Christopher Coe explains its other roles, including hormonal regulation, iron storage, and immune system training.
- Q&A: more math questions please answer and show work much appreaciated :D?
- Do people go to heaven after they die or do vermins in them go to clouds after they eat their hosts?
- Q&A: Do people go to heaven after they die or do vermins in them go to clouds after they eat their hosts?
- Q&A: How much the cloud computing cost? Need a website!?
- Can someone say what they think of/critique this bit from my fantasy novel-to-be? (It has a dragon)?